Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

When David went to Las Vegas for an ASSE (American Society of Safety Engineers) trade show, I was unable to join him because of my work schedule. I would really have loved to go. I haven't been to Vegas since the '90s.

Anyway, I asked him to pick up some Ethel M chocolates for me. There's no artificial coloring or preservatives. And the flavor is TO DIE FOR.


These are the fruit creams. The darkest ones are strawberry; the speckled ones are raspberry; the light green ones are lemon; the dark green are key lime. I forget what the squarish ones are but I'm sure they are wonderful. Because I've lost 10 lbs. and want to continue that, I'm only going to eat one or two per week. (Thanks David!)


When I went to the Ethel M website to see what the squarish ones are, I didn't find them. This image shows the appearance I'm used to seeing. They all taste wonderful no matter what they look like.

No comments: