Monday, June 11, 2007

Knitting visits the campground


I haven't posted much lately. Because I work on a computer all day, I get home and don't want to do more of it. So I knit. I've discovered alpaca. (I'll post photos of alpaca products at a later time.)

Since I started reading the www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/ blog and after going to a book signing by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, who "goes on and on about knitting" I decided I'd take some photos of my knitting as I move around in the world. She usually carries a sock that doesn't seem to get bigger very quickly. (Either that or she's made 6 pairs of green socks in the last couple months.)

Anyway, here's a photo of my not-yet-felted wool handbag enjoying the campground in front of the hostas I got from a wonderful friend. Actually, it's the friend who got me back into knitting. I'll post a photo of the bag when it's been felted later. (That's David's hand holding my knitting for me.)

[Sorry, the photos are too large. I'll redo them for the web.]

1 comment:

MNLacer said...

Hi! I would love to see your not-yet-felted bag. The picture doesn't display for me. :-(