Thursday, August 21, 2008

3 a.m.

I don't usually get to see 3 a.m. But I was dreaming I was stretched out on a couch with 2 lady friends, talking about life and time and the way things are, and someone was banging on the door and using the knocker and wouldn't go away. On and on and on.... Then, the conscious part of my brain reminded me that when it's cold in the room where I'm sleeping, I dream about snow. So I woke up.

Nobody at my door. No notes shoved underneath. Only someone with a key to the building would be able to bang on my door. I gave my only other key to David but he would have called first if he thought there was a problem.

Overactive imagination. It was time to take my next dose of meds anyway.

1 comment:

MNLacer said...

So in addition to managing pain, your meds are taking your dreams in an odd direction. At least they weren't scary!