Tuesday, August 19, 2008

e-Postcards

Someone sent me an e-postcard. My computer "bad-stuff-software" stopped a Trojan from entering my computer as a result. If one of my friends sent the postcard, it was really nice of you, but please don't do it again. I won't get it anyway. Just send an e-mail or comment on my blog.

Not much new today. Starting to react to steri-strips over incision. Noticed redness and itching on top couple. Gently ran my fingers over it to alleviate itching (I’ve learned never to use fingernails) and my fingers came away damp. Using a mirror, I lifted the end of 2 steri-strips and cut them away, leaving the incision covered. Water blister beneath. Claritin isn’t enough. But with Vicodin, I don’t really want to use Benedryl.

Fever staying under 100 for a change but it's early, 8:15 a.m. Pain is manageable but Vicodin is good for that. This is all the typing I'm willing to do for now. If I write something that doesn't make sense, let me know.

1 comment:

EmilySO said...

Been thinking of you -- but did NOT send the postcard!
Sounds like recovery hasn't been too much fun. Hope you'll be feeling much improved soon.
Emily